PHX11 began in 1984 as the city of Phoenix's government access cable channel with a staff of four and five minutes of programming per week.
Today, the award-winning PHX11 is one of the top local cable stations in the country, reaching an estimated 320,000 households throughout the Valley. It provides quality programs that educate, inform and entertain residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week such as:
- Exclusive live gavel-to-gavel coverage of City Council policy sessions and Maricopa County Board of Supervisor meetings.
- On the Issues featuring Phoenix City Council members and keeping residents informed about issues, programs and activities in their district.
- DiverseCity highlighting some of the diverse services, programs, and activities offered by the city of Phoenix.
- Programs such as Destination Phoenix-Sky Harbor Airport, FireWorks and WATERways that give the public an inside view of how city departments operate.
- Special programming highlighting arts and culture around the city.
- Various other programs highlighting issues and events facing the city, public policy choices and human service issues.
140 N 3rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phone: (602) 261-8937 Fax: (602) 534-9790